Update as of December 1, 2021
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us, which is why we continue to maintain rigorous health and safety protocols at I-Inspire Studios as well as at our mobile events, workshops and intensives. Please review the below information to learn more about our COVID-19 response throughout the I-Inspire Studios company.
We greatly appreciate your continued support and understanding during this time. If you have any questions or concerns about the information provided, please contact us.
All Events, Intensives, Workshops and Projects
The following rules apply for all events, workshops, intensives and other activities conducted at I-Inspire Studios and remotely underneath the I-Inspire brand, including but not limited to, It’s a Vibe Intensive, Gen Z Intensive and The PAFOOOORMANCE Intensive:
- All patrons must provide proof of vaccination (two weeks after receiving a one-dose vaccine or both doses of a two-dose vaccine, approved by the US FDA or WHO) and a photo ID to enter all activities. If a patron is not vaccinated, participants must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test no more than two (2) days prior to the event.
- I-Inspire Studios will make available sufficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Wearing a mask covering the entire nose and mouth area is mandatory and required to be worn the entire visit prior to stepping foot into our facilities and/or events.
- Rapid tests will be available for purchase for patrons who do not want to wear a mask. You must arrive no later than one hour prior to the event to receive your rapid test. All individuals with negative test results will receive a wristband signifying that they no longer have to wear a mask inside the facility.
- Children ages 6-10 cannot attend until two weeks after their second shot. Photo ID will not be required for children, as long as they are accompanied by parents or guardians with valid proof of ID. Children under 5 will not be admitted, unless special permissions were given in advance.
- In the event that we have to reschedule any event, intensive, workshop, or project, all ticket sales will automatically be transferred over to the newly scheduled date. The event will be rescheduled no later than 45 days from the originally scheduled event date.
- In the event that we have to cancel the event and/or a patron is unable to attend the rescheduled event date, you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com.
- In the event that we receive confirmed cases of COVID-19 and/or have any other pertinent reason to cancel an event, we will be sure to contact attendees as soon as possible.
- In the event that your rapid test shows a positive COVID test result on the day of the event, you will be sent home and provided a full refund for that particular class, event, intensive or activity.
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at I-Inspire Studios, it is important that we provide you with as much information as possible during these unprecedented times. We want all of our participants to be well informed when registering for our events, knowing that we are taking the best course of action to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being. We are looking forward to seeing you at our next event!
To read more about recommended safety protocols, click the links below:
National Institute of Health (NIH)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidance & Recommendations