- Workshops are not prorated if you join after the first week.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
- If I-Inspire Studios cancels a class for any reason a make-up class will be offered.
- In the event that we have to reschedule any event, intensive, workshop, or project, all ticket sales will automatically be transferred over to the newly scheduled date. The event will be rescheduled no later than 45 days from the originally scheduled event date.
- In the event that we have to cancel the event and/or a patron is unable to attend the rescheduled event date, you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com.
In the event that your rapid test shows a positive COVID test result on the day of the event, you will be sent home and provided a full refund for that particular class, event, intensive or activity
I-Inspire Studios Shop/Apparel
- There are NO CASH REFUNDS available.
- There are no refunds or returns on merchandise.
- Defective material will be handled on an individual basis.
- If you have specific questions about exchanging an item, please call us at (877) 432-6230 Toll Free, (678) 459-8295 Local or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- They can be used to purchase classes, class cards, workshops, or merchandise at the I-Inspire Studios apparel store.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Gift cards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
- All refunds for group drop-in classes may be subject to an administration fee.
- Upon approval, unused classes are good for one year and only available to group students.